This is exactly what Emily, my beloved best friend / sister in law / sidekick / no you're my side kick / fuck you I'm no one's sidekick, and I have spent the day doing.
Yesterday was active, today we have been learning courtesy of Degrassi Junior High.
So far we have learned:
- It's okay if your boobs don't grow, as long as you can swim really fast
- It's okay to be gay. Really, it's okay.
- A five line essay is worthy of praise, if using it you reveal the inner you. Yes the inner you.
- If you are beaten by a parent then a man who looks like he's in Duran Duran will save you and move you immediately to a new house. By the end of the episode it'll be like nothing ever happened.
- If you brag about having sex then something bad will happen to you.